Teesside area’s delivery is 7 days a week.
All Nationwide orders are dispatched through our partner courier Parcelforce. Once we dispatch your order, we will email you the tracking number for your convenience.
If you order before 4:00pm Mon – Fri, we will dispatch your order for next working day, or your selected day.
Please note: We do not deliver on Sundays/Mondays.
Any order we receive after 4:00pm will be dispatched for the day after tomorrow. If you order over the weekend, your order will be dispatched for Tuesdays delivery or on your selected date.
Please contact us for more info…
How do I order?
- Simply select the items you require
- Add personal message
- Enter recipient address and details
- You will then be taken to check out page, select your delivery day option
- Choose your payment method
- We will send you a order conformation email
- Once your order has been dispatched, we will email you the tracking number
Luxury personalised box?
- Simply select your chosen box
- Fill out the card message box (max 3 lines) and we will print the message on the in-side lid
- The box will come with a special foam, were you can add water every 2 days to keep them fresh
What if the recipient is not in?
- The courier will leave a calling card for the recipient advising them of the attempted delivery with a
proposed new delivery date. If this date is not convenient then the recipient can contact the courier
depot and re-schedule an alternative delivery date or arrange collection from the couriers depot
- If you wish to leave the flowers or gifts with a neighbour, or in a safe place you can choose this option under the
special delivery instructions section of our product page checkout
- We do ship abroad please contact us for a price
Circumstances Beyond Our Control:
Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to perform Services
where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these
circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions (such as snow, flood and
extreme winds), fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public
highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.
Are my personal details secure?
- Security is extremely important to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy
- We are registered as required under the Data Protection Act 1998 and our site is checked daily by COMODO SECURE to protect your personal details
- We do not share any of your personal information with 3rd parties
Returns & refunds?
Can I return my items for a refund?
As all our items are made to order, so refunds can’t be given. However if you do receive your goods, which are damaged or missing, this must be reported within 24 hours, We will ask for proof; i.e photos of the outer box, and photos of the goods, We then will make a judgement based on the information you provide us.
Please note we may only offer a partial refund minus the shipping costs.
If the recipient receives damaged flowers or they fail to arrive, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange to re-send on the next available delivery date or a full or partial refund. The amount of partial refund will depend on the specific circumstances surrounding the flowers.
As is the case with other gifts, it is not our policy to offer both a refund and a resend. Where flowers have been damaged we will normally ask for photographs clearly showing the problem so we can use them to determine what is going wrong with our system or our couriers. Refunds cannot be given for flowers that have died quickly, unless we understand there to be a genuine problem. It is important that flowers are cared for correctly. Putting them by heat sources or draughts, or failing to change the water will damage them. We include instructions and flower-food with all our arrangements. All flowers should normally last five days or longer, although this varies by variety. In some circumstances, flowers are sent in bud and will not be fully open when they arrive. However, they should open once they have settled at room temperature.
Each Country has its own laws and regulations please contact us for further details.