Same day delivery
Certain products are available for same day delivery click here
We cover the full UK for this service
Same day delivery charge is £6.99 anywhere in the UK
Please note: You must order by 2pm for same day delivery.
Next day standard delivery
On most items we deliver next working day within the UK excluding Sundays.
You must order before 4:00pm for this service.
Please note: On this service we do not deliver on Saturday, except in Teesside area (please choose Saturday delivery option for this)
Parcelforce will deliver anytime between 07:00am – 6:00pm (Mon – Fri)
We can’t guarantee a time on this service, For guaranteed delivery time/day use our Premium delivery before 12 noon option.
Will be delivered by Royal Mail (allow 1 – 2 working days)
Please note: We do not deliver on Sundays for this service except in the Teesside area.
Premium delivery before 12 noon (Tracked)
Parcelforce will deliver before 12 noon (Mon – Fri) you must order before 4:00pm.
You will be emailed a tracking number once we dispatch the parcel.
Please note: We do not deliver on Sundays and Mondays for this service.
Saturday delivery (Tracked)
Parcelforce will deliver on a Saturday .
Deliveries are typically between 7:00am and 1:00pm.
You must order before 4:00pm on any day between Mon – Fri for this service.
What if the recipient is not in?
- The courier will leave a calling card for the recipient advising them of the attempted delivery with a
proposed new delivery date. If this date is not convenient then the recipient can contact the courier
depot and re-schedule an alternative delivery date or arrange collection from the couriers depot
- If you wish to leave the flowers or gifts with a neighbour, or in a safe place you can choose this option under the
special delivery instructions section of our product page checkout
- We do ship abroad please contact us for a price
Circumstances Beyond Our Control:
Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to perform Services
where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these
circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions (such as snow, flood and
extreme winds), fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public
highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.
How do I order?
- Simply select the items you require
- Add personal message
- Enter recipient name, address and delivery date
- You will then be taken to check out page
- Choose your payment method
- We will send you a order conformation email
- Once your order has been dispatched we will then email you the tracking number
Luxury personalised box?
- Simply select your chosen box
- Fill out the card message box (max 3 lines) and we will print the message on the in-side lid
- The box will come with a special foam, were you can add water every 2 days to keep them fresh
Are my personal details secure?
- Security is extremely important to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy
- We are registered as required under the Data Protection Act 1998 and our site is checked daily by COMODO SECURE to protect your personal details
- We do not share any of your personal information with 3rd parties
Returns & refunds?
Can I return my items for a refund?
As all our items are made to order, so refunds can’t be given. However if you do receive your goods, which are damaged or missing, this must be reported WITHIN 24 HOURS, We will ask for proof; i.e photos of the outer box, and photos of the goods, We then will make a judgement based on the information you provide us.
Please note: we may only offer a partial refund minus the shipping costs.
If the recipient receives damaged flowers or they fail to arrive, please contact us immediately, so that we can arrange to re-send on the next available delivery date or offer a full or partial refund. The amount of partial refund will depend on the specific circumstances surrounding the flowers.
As is the case with other gifts, it is not our policy to offer both a refund and a resend. Where flowers have been damaged we will normally ask for photographs clearly showing the problem so we can use them to determine what is going wrong with our system or our couriers. Refunds cannot be given for flowers that have died quickly, unless we understand there to be a genuine problem. It is important that flowers are cared for correctly. Putting them by heat sources or draughts, or failing to change the water will damage them. We include instructions and flower-food with all our arrangements. All flowers should normally last five days or longer, although this varies by variety. In some circumstances, flowers are sent in bud and will not be fully open when they arrive. However, they should open once they have settled at room temperature.
Each Country has its own laws and regulations please contact us for further details.