Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message
- Simply select the items you require
- Add personal message
- Enter recipient address and details
- You will then be taken to check out page, select your delivery choice
- Choose your payment method
- We will send you a order conformation email
- Once your flowers are delivered we will send a conformation message via email or sms text
- Simply select what colour box you want
- Select what colour flowers you want (you can mix these)
- Fill out the Message form (max 3 lines) and we will print the message on the in-side lid
- The box will come with a special foam, were you can add water every 2 days to keep them fresh
- Please note delivery times cannot be guaranteed, however we will try our best to deliver it by your chosen date
- If you place your order before 5:00pm we promise to dispatch it the same day
- If your order is placed after 5:00pm it will be sent the next working day, unless it is a Friday where it will be sent on Monday
(excluding Bank Holidays) for Tuesday delivery
- Standard delivery (2-3 days) or choose other delivery options
- The courier will leave a calling card for the recipient advising them of the attempted delivery with a
proposed new delivery date. If this date is not convenient then the recipient can contact the courier
depot and re-schedule an alternative delivery date or arrange collection from the couriers depot
- If you wish to leave the flowers or gifts with a neighbour, or in a safe place you can choose this option under the
special delivery instructions section of our product page checkout
- We do ship abroad please contact us for a price
Circumstances Beyond Our Control:
Neither we, nor any delivery service that we use, shall be liable for any failure to perform Services
where such failure or delay results from any circumstances outside our reasonable control; these
circumstances include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions (such as snow, flood and
extreme winds), fire, explosion, accident, traffic congestion, obstruction of any private or public
highway, riot, terrorism, act of God, or industrial dispute or strike.
- Security is extremely important to us and we are committed to protecting your privacy
- We are registered as required under the Data Protection Act 1998 and our site is checked daily by COMODO SECURE to protect your personal details
- We do not share any of your personal information with 3rd parties
Can I return my items for a refund?
As all our items are made to order, so refunds can’t be given. However if you do receive your goods, which are damaged or missing, this must be reported within 24 hours, We will ask for proof; i.e photos of the outer box, and photos of the goods, We then will make a judgement based on the information you provide us.
Please note we may only offer a partial refund minus the shipping costs.
If the recipient receives damaged flowers or they fail to arrive, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange to re-send on the next available delivery date or a full or partial refund. The amount of partial refund will depend on the specific circumstances surrounding the flowers.
As is the case with other gifts, it is not our policy to offer both a refund and a resend. Where flowers have been damaged we will normally ask for photographs clearly showing the problem so we can use them to determine what is going wrong with our system or our couriers. Refunds cannot be given for flowers that have died quickly, unless we understand there to be a genuine problem. It is important that flowers are cared for correctly. Putting them by heat sources or draughts, or failing to change the water will damage them. We include instructions and flower-food with all our arrangements. All flowers should normally last five days or longer, although this varies by variety. In some circumstances, flowers are sent in bud and will not be fully open when they arrive. However, they should open once they have settled at room temperature.
Each Country has its own laws and regulations please contact us for further details.